In all of Barbara’s classes,
she incorporates a variety of healing techniques
including intuitive modalities.
Four attunements; learn the history of Reiki, the Reiki precepts, the hand positions and how to treat for different diseases.
One or two attunements; Learn the three symbols (names, meanings and how to use them), a distance/absentee healing technique and a mental/emotional balancing technique.
one attunement; Learn one additional symbol (name, meaning and how to use), how to do first, second and master initiations.
First Degree Reiki Classes
In First Degree Reiki classes, students are empowered to do hands-on healing for themselves and for others. First degree Reiki classes include 8-12 hours of training.. They include the following:
- Introduction (free and open to all): includes history of Reiki
- Four initiations
- Self-treatment (demonstration and practice)
- Treating others (demonstration and practice)
- Reiki Principles (universal principles of healing)
Second degree Reiki class
The second level of Reiki confirms your commitment to not only your own personal healing process, but to your desire and willingness to share your gifts with others within the world in which you live, and also to develop your own healing practice.People who have learned first degree Reiki usually continue to learn second degree as well. It is good to wait four to six months for the reactions of the first degree’s initiations to settle. Some people wait years before they go on to the next step, and others are happy with first degree. It is a personal choice.With second degree Reiki you learn to send distant healing, to work on a mental level and to solve problems with people and situations, to clear spaces and project wishes. You can also learn how to connect and communicate with animals and nature.The Attunement Includes:
- One initiation
- Learning three symbols to increase power
- Sending Reiki at a distance
- Using the symbols to shift emotional states, mental states and behavioral patterns
Reiki Master Training
Reiki Mastery is a process that occurs over a period of several months, but the practice continues for a lifetime in order to be an effective teacher and healer. The training involves:
- Working together on healing and inner growth
- Much experience giving and receiving Reiki
- Organizing and assisting four Reiki classes
- Discussions with the Master
Contact Barbara at 530.277.4904